Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Roleplay: Angel Asylum

Hiya! I am DarkAngelGal! I'm new to this website so I'm not sure how to do everything yet so my role play isn't that appealing to the eye, but it does have an interesting plot! If you are interested in joining a mental hospital for mythical creatures, then please look up "Angel Asylum" or go to the link! Create a character and just join in!
Btw, it does have a twist in it and more of a plot than that. Basically, there are these beings called "shadows" that come from another dimension called the "Black Abyss". If you are alone, these Shadows can erase you for eternity!
So anyway, if you would like to join then please do and create a character!
roleplay/angel-asylum/

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/ECVL8Ru8WcY/viewtopic.php

voting hours election results Doug Martin Barack Obama & Joe Biden Am I registered to vote Voter registration Election

No comments:

Post a Comment